Plutoid

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electronic Music collaboration and discussion platform.

4 posters

Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share

Tryouts
    Tryouts
    Admin

Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share Empty Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share

Post by Tryouts Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Didn't really know where to post this.

http://squigglylines.bandcamp.com/track/jumps
    Waxlimbs
    Waxlimbs
    Admin

Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share Empty Re: Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share

Post by Waxlimbs Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:39 pm

This is cool, is he from Mississauga?
    You've been finding some pretty whimsical electronic stuff lately, reminds me a bit of Animal Party!
    His voice sounds a bit like Jim Guthrie when he's singing loudly Smile
    Tryouts
    Tryouts
    Admin

Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share Empty Re: Found a cool local artist whose music I wanted to share

Post by Tryouts Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:51 pm

Waxlimbs wrote:This is cool, is he from Mississauga?

Oakville if I'm not mistaken.
    Waxlimbs
    Waxlimbs
    Admin

Post by Waxlimbs Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Haha interesting- his bandcamp says Toronto, like everyone around Toronto who doesn't actually live in Toronto (a la moi)
    AlexProdanovic

Post by AlexProdanovic Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:25 am

Whoa! This is fantastic, just what I wanted to hear! So pleasant, cool song writing plus warm synths is all good with me.
    Animal Party
    Animal Party

Post by Animal Party Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:54 pm

Oh my, I know that guy! He's playing a show with me on the 18th in the Central. Insanely talented. He plays with his brother Dan, they're definitely the most interesting live show I've seen since moving to Toronto!
    Waxlimbs
    Waxlimbs
    Admin

Post by Waxlimbs Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Animal Party wrote:Oh my, I know that guy! He's playing a show with me on the 18th in the Central. Insanely talented. He plays with his brother Dan, they're definitely the most interesting live show I've seen since moving to Toronto!

Wicked, totally going to try and catch a live performance when I'm back in town.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm